set speed aka onehansonplace.com

7/31/2005

True tales of the white owners in Bed-Stuy?

When we last reported on blogger hiphopdiary, she was pontificating about the Clinton-Washington subway station and how there were too many Volvos station wagons and backpack-carrying dads.

Back in June, it seems like she was looking for a new place and happened to find a 3 BR for $2150 in a brownstone in Bed-Stuy on Hancock, two blocks from the Nostrand A train. Well, as she puts it,

'Anyway, this duplex sounds too good to be true. I also have a feeling that it's owned by some out of town white people who bought it as an investment, which would definitely not be my ideal. When I mentioned to her that Hancock was the block I tried to move on to eleven years ago and would really like to live on now, her reply was, "I know! This is such a great area and it seems like so many people don't know about it!" I was like, "I know about it. I still have a lot of friends who live on that block.'


1 Comments:

At August 29, 2005 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh...ok
what's your point?
You liked the block then...you like it now...what's stopping you from renting it?
Because the owners could possibly be white?
you gotta be fuckin' kidding me

Black man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Interested in advertising here? Contact One Hanson Place