set speed aka onehansonplace.com

6/11/2006

Retail shop incubator in Fort Greene

Unbeknownst to us, a woman has been running a incubator for retail stores at 704 Fulton Street. The place is called "the 4W Circle of Art and Enterprise, a 15-year-old incubator for retail shops that describes its mission as ;providing home-based African-American entrepreneurs, especially women, the opportunity to realize the dream of establishing their own retail stores.'"

This is just down the street from A Different Cleaners and East Coast Video.


1 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went on a walking tour of Ft. Greene businesses given by this woman Selma. That was the one time I went inside Williamsburg Savings Bank, and I'm glad I did!

I do believe she said the owner of Carol's Daughter beauty products (www.carolsdaughter.com), got her start at her shop. I could be mistaken though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Interested in advertising here? Contact One Hanson Place