set speed aka onehansonplace.com

11/18/2007

J Crew visits Fort Greene for the holidays??

Belgian supermodel Anouck Lepere and the J Crew folks must have shot their latest catalog in Fort Greene somewhere. The question is, which block and whose house??

For the video, go to the J. Crew site now or hit up this youtube video.

My guess is it may have been on Carlton Avenue or Clermont Street between Dekalb and Lafayette.

Surely, a reader of this site must live on one of those streets??

Labels: , ,


4 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 10:34 AM, Blogger Lesterhead said...

I had the exact same reaction! Though my guess was S Portland, as I've seen winter catalog shoots there before. I think two summers ago, LL Bean turned the steps of 7 S Portland into a winter wonderland.

 
At November 20, 2007 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I walked past this shoot last spring on 6th ave in park slope. 'Snow' was a little strange that time of year. S Portland seems like a strange choice for photography. No light.

 
At November 21, 2007 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it was Park Slope, don't remember what street but I remember the fake snow and all the trucks.

 
At November 21, 2007 11:33 PM, Blogger ltjbukem said...

wow, so i guess it was in park slope...thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Interested in advertising here? Contact One Hanson Place