set speed aka onehansonplace.com

5/27/2005

Ft. Greene supper club - here we come!

Back when we noted the article on the Ft. Greene supper club called Coach Peaches, we asked our readers if anyone knew where it may have been. Still no answers, but after posting on Chowhound today about the new Japanese restaurant on 5th Avenue called Sakura, we were pleasantly suprised to see an email from them saying that they were adding us to their email list for future dinners!

I still hold that their location is somewhere on Flatbush. Until someone proves me wrong, I stand by this.


1 Comments:

At June 08, 2005 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the pic on NYT.com today, and I am guessing you could be right about the location. Although I have a feeling Coach Peaches could be near the Navy Yard. I might go out this weekend and drive around looking for it, but if you could help a fellow Ft. greener/foodie out, I would appreciate the email address.
ardywilliams@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Interested in advertising here? Contact One Hanson Place