set speed aka onehansonplace.com

3/16/2005

New restaurant to open in old A Table space

When we reported a few weeks ago that A Table had closed up on Lafayette, a few people were wondering what had happened. Well, the Chowhound board has a thread today that reports that a new Mediterranean restaurant with raw bar will be opening up. It is going to be run by the same people as Pequena on South Portland and Maggie Brown's on Myrtle. These people are quickly amassing a mini-empire of restaurants in the Ft. Greene/Clinton Hill area.


1 Comments:

At March 17, 2005 5:37 PM, Blogger Lesterhead said...

Fine by me- last time I ate at A Table, I received the rudest service EVER! And not just laid-back French attitude. I'm talking full-on ignoring my table.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Interested in advertising here? Contact One Hanson Place